About Lake DuBay ShoresLake DuBay Shores Campground, Lakeside Camping
Lake DuBay Shores Campground is a privately owned, family run Lakeside, beach front campground, located in central Wisconsin, between Stevens Point and Wausau.
Campsite Units and Rentals
This quiet family lakeside campground is comprised of 200 large, mostly shaded, some beach front campsite units for rent by the day and by the season. Our camping units accommodate any size from tent to RV and motor home and include 3 unit types: (1) Water/Electric/Sewer (2) Water/Electric (3) Basic. Feel like just packing the car? We have a great group Lake house rental and smaller camping rental units to choose from.
Whether you are renting a camping unit or bringing your own, there is plenty to do throughout the summer. Check out our Lake DuBay Shores Campground Events! We provide many themed and holiday weekend activities for the whole family all season long. Most Saturdays during the summer you can enjoy a tractor pulled hayride throughout the campground and in the woods. Your family can also take advantage of the fun and tranquility of Lake DuBay. With its large area and many bays, this lake accommodates both the water sports lovers and those that enjoy the relaxing benefits of its calming waters and amazing sunsets. Fishing for various species of fish can be enjoyed from the docks, by boat and even through the ice. Boat rentals are available for a daylong fishing expedition with your favorite fishing buddy.
Lake DuBay Shores Campground has many amenities:
- W.E.S. sites (water, electric, sewer)
- 20/30/50 amp
- Basic sites with no WES
- Pull through sites
- Pump-outs Available
- Flush toilets/free showers
- Coin-op Laundry
- Free Wireless Internet
- Paved boat launch and large floating dock system
- Country store with grocery, RV supplies, cold beer, ice, alcohol, LP gas, live, bait, tackle, toys, candy, apparel, souvenirs
- Pet Friendly, dog swim area
- 2 Playgrounds (kids 5 & under and 12 & under), wooden train
- Swimming beach
- Recreation/game Room
- Horseshoe pits, volleyball, basketball hoops
- Hayrides, hiking and nature trails in every direction
- Canoe trips down Wisconsin River
- Themed weekends and planned activities
Lake DuBay Shores Campground rests on the shores of Lake DuBay, near Mosinee, Wisconsin. This Wisconsin fishing lake is 6,830 acre in size with a maximum depth of 47 feet. It was created in the early 1940's when the DuBay Dam was built across the Wisconsin River. Lake DuBay is home to many species of fish including walleye, bass, pan fish, catfish, muskie and northern pike. The fishing season is open year round on Lake DuBay. Our Central Wisconsin campground is the ideal base camp for your next WI fishing and camping getaway!
Not only is Lake DuBay a great fishing lake, but it is also home to many water sports. The lake is a great place to swim, water ski, go tubing, wakeboarding, jet skiing, canoeing, and boating. The lake has varying depths and many bays to accommodate all types of water lovers. One can go for a cruise along the channel, wade in the waters on a sandbar, or just relax on the shoreline in a comfy chair. Virtually every night Lake DuBay sets the stage for the most awesome sunsets in Wisconsin.
In the Area
For more information on things to do in the greater Stevens Point/Wausau area use the links below:
- Golf Courses - About 20 golf courses, just a short drive away.
- Casinos - A short drive to/from several casinos.
- George W. Mead Wildlife Area - public lands for hunting, bird watching, wildlife watching, hiking, biking, and dog training. The Mead consists of over 33,000 acres of wetlands, forests and grasslands
- Nine Mile Forest and Recreation Area - groomed cross country ski trails, snowshoe trails, snowmobile trails, biking trails.
- Granite Peak Ski Area - downhill skiing and snowboarding hill. We are open for camping year round.
- Duane L. Corbin Shooting Range - public shooting range open seasonally.
- Point Brewery - Brewery in Stevens Point home to Point beers and gourmet sodas, call the brewery for tour availability.
- O'so Tap House - O'so Brewing Company, Plover
- Bars and restaurants located on the lake and many more in the surrounding area.
- U. W Stevens Point - 15 miles south of Lake DuBay Shores Campground.